Thursday, July 9, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Mason was able to have his first session of swimming lessons this summer. My bosses kids teach swim lessons so I thought I would take advantage of that. Mason usually likes the water so I thought it would be a good idea to get him started now. He did really well. The first time we went to the pool he jumped right in to Colby (the teacher). By the end of the session he could float on his back for a few seconds, blow bubbles, go underwater and pick up the rings. Mason would only really let Colby or daddy help him for about 10 minutes tops and then he wanted to go to the stairs and play with the rings. Overall I think Mason did wonderful. When we ask him if he wants to go swimming he will say "Swim with Colby fun". Next summer he should be even better!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I can't believe how big he is. He loves to swim.