Friday, July 3, 2009

Surfing

Shane loves to go surfing at the flowrider. He and Ryan (my sisters husband) went this afternoon and Mason and I decided to come along. We meet up with my sister Mandy, Ryan and their kids Ellie and Cameron. Shane has been practicing so he was a lot better. He was fun to watch. Last time I took Mason to watch he was only about a year old an he did not like it at all. It was too noisy for him so we stayed out most of the time. This time he really liked to see daddy in the water and the noise didn't bother him so much even though he did tell me a few times that it was noisy.

When there was only about 15 minutes left on their session me, Mandy and the kids went over to the Pizza Factory to hold a table. On the way over we stopped and let the kids play in the water fountain. Mason loves water! It doesn't matter if he is fully dressed or not he will try to jump in. He kept trying to drink out of the fountains! Mason and Cameron like to climb on the blocks to get to the water. The kids were so cute and loved playing!

Shane kept telling me to get a video of him surfing because he was getting better. Every time I turned on the camera he decided to fall down, but this one was pretty good.

No comments: