Monday, May 10, 2010

Dinasour Park

Since Hadley, JoAnna and Evan are here this week we went to the Dinasour Park. It has been almost 2 years since we last went so we were excited. The only problem was that it was cold! Grandma Crook got to push Morgan in the stroller while I pulled Evan and Mason in the wagon while pregnant JoAnna got to walk. This park is pretty hilly so my job was the most difficult considering I was pulling about 75 pounds between the two boy plus the wagon.



Both boys liked to look at the dinosaurs and they made noises!


Mason liked to show me that both his feet could fit in one of this dinosaurs!


Poor Morgan! She was a trooper being pushed in the stroller and a cool rainy day.


Jo and Evan trying out the footprints.


Mason really liked to stick his head through all the picture holes.


This one took some effort! I had to hold Morgan and Mason up to the holes because they were too short! But it is so cute!


After looking at all the dinosaurs we went to the park which was probably their favorite part.

Grandma got to hold Morgan while Jo and I chased after the boys.

No comments: